Hello friends! Welcome to Science Stereo! The previous part got pretty much good response…. so I’ve decided to continue this series!
First of all let’s talk about answers of part 1 & Thank you everyone for participation . You can check here the question part 1 .
So the answer is – due to presence of citric acid in lemon & tartaric acid in tamarind,they taste like sour. Now you can think What is acid ?
Let’s know about it briefly .. those whose pH level is below 7 are called acid . pH scale ranges from 0 to 14 with 7 being neutral . pH level of lemon juice is about 2 & for tamarind drink is between 1.8 to 3.7 .
Now question of the week is –
Q:Why we hear thunder after lightning ??
Answer will be updated on it’s next part. Stay tuned for more! See you soon..
- Question of the week #8
- Science Quiz Contest 2k21 Results🌹🌹:
- Durga Puja Vaccation 2021
- Best of luck for Science Quiz Contest 2021 #50th post
- Science Quiz Contest 2021: Hurry guys ! Enroll now !
- Question of the week #7
- Happy 75th Independence Day
- Question of the week #6
- What is Pegasus ? Are you safe ?
- Happy Friendship Day
- I got vaccinated !
- Question of the week #5 |500 followers Special 🎉🎉
- Happy Doctors’ Day
- Increase your brain power with games part 3
- Happy Blog Anniversary! A Thank you message to all of you!!
- Question of the week #4
- Best Science – Music Channels on Youtube
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Question of the week #3
- The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award + The Golden Bloggerz Award
- Question of the week #2
- So before you go was there some things I could’ve said to make your heart beat better ?
- Question of the week #1
- Outstanding Original Blogger Award
- Feel the Spring 😄
- The Violin Physicist!!150 followers special!
- Happy Women’s Day : 8th march
- /National Science Day !! 28th february /
- Century!! Yay ! 👉100 followers!
- Increase your Brain power with Games part 2:
- 50 followers! Thank you everyone!!
- POLL TIME !✨ YAY ! /5 Quizzes of the day / /SWAMI VIVEKANANDA Special /
- What 2k20 taught us !! Make 2021 Your year!
- Increase your brain power with …. 🤔👀GAMES😎😉 Part 1
- Science behind Meditation & Yoga part 2:
- Finally I am graduate!🙋♀️
- Case Studies #3.Acharya J.C.Bose
- Science behind Meditation & Yoga ✍ Part 1
- Can we see image of an object without any glass,lens or water 👀
- Can you imagine “ahoy” instead of “hello”as the way to answer on telephone ?🤔
- How do headphones work? What’s inside them? Let’s see
- B. Sc. (HONS.) PHYSICS recommended books:with pdf link
- 5 quizes of the day
- Theory of relativity & parallel world concept explained by Sri Krishna:Happy Jamastami to all
- 5 Quizes 🧐of the day:
- Case Studies #2 .Louis De Broglie
- Matter and Energy Facts:
- Sushant Singh Rajput – An astrophysicist at heart:A small tribute:
- NEOWISE Comet: How and when to see the once in 6,000 years phenomena:
- Case Studies#1.Nikola Tesla: